Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trip to Japan 2011

So I have to say I am really bad at blogging.  I have so much to update on tonight that I don't know if I can do it all.  I will have to skip on loading some pictures.

So back to the Japan trip.  I left on April 11th, which was day after the big earthquake and tsunami.  I left knowing that it all happened.  I had contacted my sister Reiko and found out that everything in Nagoya (where I was headed to) was perfectly fine.  I had a direct flight there and didn't have to go through Tokyo.  Unfortunately, my other sister Sayuri was trying to land couple afters the earthquake happened so they were taken to Sapporo which is the very north part of Japan.  She was stuck there for 2 days.  She also had to leave Japan earlier.  I had couple of worried phone calls from my husband and several e-mails of people worrying about me during the time I was there.  But all in all everything was ok.

The trip to Japan was ok, I wished we could of done a little more but its difficult when you have a almost 2 year old.  We got to go to A big Toy Museum that had a small aquarium and his favorite character's museum (Anpanman).
















We got to see Jiji, my dad.  He came out from Yokohama for us.  He stayed the night over at my sisters too.  He was glad to get home in the morning.









Koyo was always so excited to go places in Japan.

No comments: