The birthday party was lots of fun. We got to celebrate it with lots of friends. I went a little over board on the cake and food... I guess I don't get to invite all of our friends over at once too often so I was really excited. Birthday boy was sure excited about everyone being there. He didn't get the opening presents part. Gordon had to kind of force him to do it. Also he didn't want to blow his candles, he got a little shy and ran away during the time everyone was singing to him.
My little boy is 2. Can't believe that I have a 2 year old!!! Its amazing how much they grow, change, and learn in a short time. Also how much Gordon and I have grown, changed, and learned. Its amazing how much you can learn from a child. I have learned that the simple things really matter, patients is important in all things, I need to sit back and let him learn, they understand more than we think, a kiss from a small child makes the day, tired as I might be holding him in my arms at the end of the day I fill so blessed and happy, and so much more. I feel that having a child has helped me see a little of what our Heavenly Father might feel for us. How I'm so thankful for His patients for me and His infinite love that He has for me. How I might be so imperfect but He still provides a way for me to make it right. He truly knows what I need.

The slide show for his Second Year. Look how much hair he has now compared to a year ago!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment