Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chisa Keeping busy

So since Gordon is busy with all his school work, Chisa has made new friends from Church and have started to do a little bit of crafting. We plan to have a booth at the Art Festival in November here in Huntington to sell some of the stuff we will be making.

Chisa have been working on some stuff but not much done yet. Here are some stuff that I have been working on.

Here is the wipe cover.

Here is the wipe cover for Becca (hope she likes it)

Here are some hair clips.

Thanks to DeNae and Andrea I have learned lots of cute crafts!!!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

AH, I love it!! You did such a good job! We need to get together again real soon and make more! I LOVE the other diaper wipe cover you did!! You are amazing!

Nathan said...

Sorry, this is Andrea, I was logged on as Nate... I hate it when I do that!

McLemore's said...

Thats funny, I figured it wasn't Nate leaving me comments about crafts...
Thanks for the complement. I am just copying the ideas you and DeNae has.