According to the last ultrasound our due date got bumped to April 17th... so I am right now 33 weeks and 4 days. Though we think that the due date actually might be sometime earlier. Chisa sure is getting anxious and a bit tired of the bump now and can't wait for the baby to come out! Its amazing how big the tummy can strech!!!
In the midst of all the things, from Gordon's school interviews to preparing for the new baby, we are very excited and looking forward to it all! We are sure nervous

about all of the changes coming our way, but we hope everything goes smoothly.







3 comments:
Best wishes!
Congrats on little KOYO! Can't wait to see pictures!
I didn't know that you had a blog! Yeah we can keep in touch better. I'm sure that you have had your baby by now. Hope you are doing well. Be sure to post pictures.
Post a Comment