Friday, September 19, 2008

Our First Ultrasound!!!




So we have a great news for everyone!!! Gordon and I are pregnant with our first baby.
We are 10 weeks pregnant... well its kind of hard to tell cause according to the first due date I would be 11 weeks and a1/2 but they said that my baby's size is 9 weeks. So I am not quite sure.
I am thinking my baby is a little smaller than the average American baby.
We will see after talking to the doctor again in October.
We think the due date is April 15th, 2009.

We had the opportunity to go get an ultrasound. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. This little thing was wiggling and it had small arms and legs. I could tell that its spine was not all the way closed. It was exciting to see what it really looks like and it looked like what I saw in my embryology class.

I can't wait to find out if it is girl a boy!!!

No comments: