Yes we are having another boy. We are so excited. Koyo will have a little friend to play with. I will have to get the ultrasound pics scanned and uploaded for everyone to see. The ultrasound tech said that she is 100% sure its a boy, he was showing off his manhood the whole time she was measuring. I had to roll on to my sides so that she could do different measurements since he loved to be on one of his sides. So we didn't get the back view with his Spinal cord measurements but they said if the doctor feels that he needs it he will order another ultrasound.
So a second boy. What shall we call him? Boy names are so difficult, if anyone has a great idea for names let us know!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Yay Chisa, you updated! I went through and read all of your updates--loved the pictures. Congrats on another boy who will definitely be as adorable as Koyo! Love ya!
Congrats, y'all! Boys are wonderful! I hope you're feeling well these days, Chisa. Gordo, keep truckin' w/ your studies.
:)
I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats! How fun to have 2 boys. Boys names are so hard!
Post a Comment