Sunday, April 25, 2010

Koyo's Birthday!/Easter/Sakura

Can't believe koyo is 1!  He turned 1 just this past week on Wednesday.
We had a small celebration with just the family on his birthday and on Saturday, 24th, we had a party with some of our good friends.  We were suppose to go to the park but we canceled since the weather was SUPPOSE to be bad.  Of course the weather was GREAT after we had decided to do it at our house.
It was lots of fun though.

Koyo enjoyed being with everyone and loved having all the attention.  His cake turned out alright.  I made him two different cakes, one without sugar and eggs for him to eat and the other for everyone else to eat.

Thank you all for coming and helping out with the party!




So I also didn't post the Easter pictures so I'll post those too.









We had fun at the DeNae's, egg hunting and taking pics.




This was at Sydney's for egg coloring party/picnic.

Also we had a picnic with Natsuki, Tom, and Kaili with couple of other friends.  We went to go see Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) at Ritter Park.  It was so windy that it was raining blossoms!!!
HUGS!!!




Here are also some pics of him starting to use his spoon and eating by himself!!!


But of course in the end he was using his hands...



Here are couple of pics just recently taken.

Him wearing JINBEI, Reiko had bought it for him... its so cute on him!!




Koyo recently does not like his clothes or diapers...

3 comments:

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Oh he is SOOO cute! Thanks for letting us come to his birthday party, we had a great time!! You have some great pictures!

Angel Raphael said...

I'm so jealous that I didn't get to be there for his birthday and all the celebrations! Maybe next year.
I'm also jealous that you guys have Sakura in Huntington :-0
That was my favorite time of year in Japan.
So what's with the no sugar, no eggs for Koyo?

McLemore's said...

Andrea thanks for the cute little hammer toy!! he loves it!

Raf wish you could of been here. You still need to come out and visit. I know we don't have much but we found a park with Sakura!!! It was beautiful.

Well I have been giving him sugar but the cake I made him was a no sugar and no egg recipe for special first b-day cake. It had lots of apple juice and applesauce so technically it was sweet. We are not too crazy on giving him sweets. Want to start him off slow.